Introducing… Project 9, the second of three digital demonstrator projects here at TIES Living Lab. The project is managed by Lamine Mahdjoubi of the University of the West of England.
- Design and build an end-to end digital advanced platform for TIES Living Lab Modern Methods of Construction logistics
- Deliver a range of digital solutions to track the status of an asset throughout its lifecycle
- A range of digital solutions to track the status of an asset throughout its lifecycle, including:
- TIES Asset Data Points (ADP) – a comprehensive and user-friendly digital platform that helps to guide clients and the supply chain to define their requirements for an asset throughout the project lifecycle
- TIES BIM Asset Tagging (BAT) – a custom-built digital solution that facilitates the automated synchronisation between ADP and associated objects within the Building/Asset Information Model
- TIES Asset Data Scanning (ADS) – a QR-code based mobile app used to scan the asset data for easier asset tracking throughout the project lifecycle
- TIES Asset Data Intelligent Management System (ADIMS) – an intelligent digital framework that delivers bi-directional asset data and information integration and synchronisation
- TIES Intelligent Routing Optimisation System (IROS) – an Artificial Intelligence solution that helps to determine the optimised delivery route for transferring the assets to the construction site based on a trade-off between route availability, labour and transportation costs, carbon footprint, and disruption to road users
Interested in finding out more about Project 9? Watch our TIES Living Lab Online Advanced Learning Series ‘Transforming Logistics by Harnessing Digital Twin Technology’ now!